Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Post Secret

As I went to check my mail today I came across a mysterious box imploring me to "Put Secrets Here!!" After my recent run-in with the Freemasons, I initially assumed this must be a poor attempt by the Freemasons to obtain embarrassing information with which to blackmail me.
But after further review, I discovered some group on campus was collecting anonymous secrets to send to the website Post Secret. From their website: "PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a postcard." I'm not sure why people need to tell their secrets to someone, but they do. And apparently it feels good to read other people's secrets, like you're somehow helping them with their therapy and connecting to the human race at the same time. I'm about 90% sure that this is not an elaborate trick by the freemasons and I recommend you check out Post Secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts