Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

I Hope You Dance

Let me fist confess something about my dancing prowess. I have none. If I had to save every living creature on the planet by dancing, there would be only termites and the flu virus left. Even still, I find something incredibly romantic about dancing.
A few days ago the sidewalk told me to dance. I didn't take it literally at the time, but maybe I should. Sidewalks are often very wise. I think I'd like to learn how to dance. Does the internet teach that kind of thing? Probably not. Oh well, it may take me awhile, as I don't exactly have the funds for dancing lessons currently. But I believe that dancing can be for everyone, even a married couple with four left feet.“Peculiar travel suggestions are dancing lessons from God.” ~Kurt Vonnegut

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts