Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Entropy

I came across this strangely familiar scene today. I don't know why it struck a chord deep inside me that seemed to echo briefly. But it seemed to me like there was some quiet truth to be learned from this broken record lying in the dirt.
What glorious or haunting tunes were once inscribed on this relic? Who would leave this treasure or this trash here on the ground? Was it broken in a fit of rage? Is it lost? Is someone out there heartbroken or does nobody care? I don't know.... The universe is full of unanswered questions. More so by the day, as entropy takes over the universe.

Enjoy the music while you can. Not everything ends up broken in the dirt. In fact, most things end up in the trash. But you never know where life will take you. Wherever it does hopefully there will be music and lots of unanswered questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts