Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Importance of Being Aware

I went to the grocery store again. And as usual I had a great time. Every time I go it seems like there is something new there. That's what I love about the grocery store, it is full of unlimited possibilities for culinary creation. But are they content to merely sit back on their great haunches? No! Every time I go in there, they've got something new! Remember green ketchup? The grocery store is the most amazingly innovative store on the planet.
I've never bought anything from the back of a box before. But now I can finally check that off the list. The only reason I bought these cheese-its was to get that sweet, sweet Captain Kirk T-shirt. Little kid Jeff (and frankly adult Jeff) would be extremely proud of this decision. Man is that thing gonna be awesome! Quick, what's wrong with this picture?
Yeah, Raisin has 2 i's. It's important that you be aware of the world around you. Otherwise you might miss a totally wicked offer for a Captain Kirk T-shirt or accidentally buy Raisin Bran without real raisins. At least the guy who designed the front of the box got it right.

2 comments:

  1. Your post on another site said you had ordered one of the shirts...did you? Just curious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure did! I haven't received it in the mail yet, but you can bet as soon as I do there will be a post about it.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts