Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Random Ideas

Today I did nothing. Mostly nothing anyway. I did get one brilliant money making idea and start the process for obtaining a patent. Get ready, 'cause I'm gonna lay it on ya: Fortune cookies stuffed with Britney Spears' Twitter updates. I'll give you a second to process and recover. I guess it doesn't have to be Britney Spears, any lame celebrity will do.
I'm no twitter user, but if I ever become one I think I'll have all my twitter updates delivered via fortune cookie. Fortune cookies are gonna be the new text messages. Everybody gets a decent crazy idea on occasion and I think most of us should act on them more often. It would make the world a more interesting and less frightening place. The more people that put their wacky ideas out there, the less silly our own ideas seem. It's good to be silly. I've got a tax return coming and I'm considering becoming a venture capitalist. So if you've got a good silly idea that needs funding, leave me a comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts