Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

2 Year Wedding Anniversary

It seems that one of my personality quirks is a deep, unexplainable love for traditions. I love watching Christmas Vacation every Christmas, eating a bowl of chili on the first snow day of the year, and watching fireworks on the Fourth of July. Today happens to be the two year anniversary of my wedding. I've officially survived two years of marriage and here in the house of Howicks we have an anniversary tradition. Each year on May 26th my wife and I take a series of photo booth pictures in front of our door. Have a look.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the anniversary. I think the only real tradition I have like that is that I watch Love Actually every Christmas. Best Christmas movie ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree that is a pretty fantastic movie. It's not my favorite Christmas movie, but I do think it's my favorite romantic movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey...you look so cute together...last pic is super cool...

    congrats to both ...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts